I finally decided to rig up Canon EOS R with Konica Hexanon lenses to shoot some videos. Please watch the video below for detailed setup.
Details of the rig
- 8Sinn Canon EOS R Cage with Top Handle Pro
- SmallRig Quick Release Arca-Type Clamp and Plate (2144)
- SmallRig Baseplate with Dual 15mm Rod Clamp (1674)
- 12-inch 15mm Rod x2
- SmallRig Super Lightweight 15mm Railblock, 2-Pack (2061)
- SmallRig Cold Shoe (1241)
- SmallRig Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount with Cold Shoe (BSE2346)
- AndyCine Hot Shoe Mount with Locating Pin for Atomos Ninja V 5 Inch Monitor Only
- Tilta Follow Focus FF-T03
- Cool-Lux LuxGear Follow Focus Gear Rings
- 55mm to 62mm Step-up Ring
- 62mm to 82mm Step-up Ring
- 82mm to 77mm Step-down Ring
- 82mm Clamp-on Lens Hood
- Fotasy Konica AR Lens to Canon EOS R Mount Adapter
In addition to setting up the rig, I also modified my basement studio a little bit, planning to create more YouTube videos. I can’t believe it’s been more than a year since my last video. By the way, I wasn’t selected to play with Ray.
Anyway, in the coming weeks, I will make a series of videos about the Konica lenses, trying to bring my Konica Hexanon Project back to life. I also created a new logo for the project.